Wednesday

Drawing a General Blank

Im sure people will get it one day
They'll understand why I choose to be the way I am
And maybe all the faces will make more sense this time around
Im suppost to shut my mouth as if I don't have a say
Well keep your comments to yourself
And I'll enjoy myself next time
Because I'm never going to let myself fall again
Your indecisive and I'm not about to sit
Wait around until you're happy with the way things are
Maybe everyone else will
They'll stick by your side no matter what
Because you've gotten them all to think your some kind of brother
And I'm sure they feel all warm inside, but I have no plans on moving in this direction
Any longer
And from this point on I would rather be standing still in time
Then have to face another day playing a game of house
But I won't let you have the satisfaction of keeping everything away from me
So if it meant I'd have to dress up a hopeless day
I will
Because the only reason I continue to move on this way
Is because it's too painful to watch them stay
And too hard to let it all slip away

No comments: